Saturday, January 19, 2008

19 days into the new year of 2008...how astute!

I am not sure how this year is going to go...of course, who ever knows for sure?

Some things I'm hoping for - greater involvement in both the polymer clay guild (wnypcg) and the Genesee Valley Calligraphy Guild (GVCG); more art made (every day?); more music discovered...that one is easy; people contacted that I haven't talked to in many years; greater involvement with my college alma mater - RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) and perhaps a better knowledge of what is going on in the printing industry these days...

I have enough supplies to last to the next decade - at least - and I just ordered a bunch more from John Neal Booksellers, for calligraphy. I'm actually hoping to get a piece finished for RIT's r gallery auction. That is due in less than a month...hmmm. We'll see. I don't seem to be making progress very quickly.

Also thinking about pulling together a newsletter for the polymer clay guild. Tentative title:
Millefiore Musings & More... (silly, but fitting...)

Damien Rice is the newest musician I've "discovered." Amazing.

No comments: